Cangshan ELBERT Series German Steel Forged Chef's Knives
The ELBERT Series superbly balances smooth contours and sharp, distinct angles, creating an exquisitely ergonomic handle. Forged from high-alloy German X50CrMoV15 steel, the semi-bolster design is well balanced, and the beautiful, single mosaic rivet secures the handle to the knife's full tang. Precise heat treatment ensures the blade is razor sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- The 8-inch Chef’s Knife is one of the kitchen’s most essential and versatile tools. Designed for both push cuts and the popular rocking motion, this blade is perfectly shaped for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and fruits. The wider blade on the chef’s knife assists in maintaining control for a straight top-to-bottom cut through tougher foods, like starchy root vegetables.
- Ergonomically designed handles provide an easy and comfortable grip. The well-balanced handle pairs tastefully with the signature single mosaic rivet.
- Handcrafted full-tang knives forged from tight-grained X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.