Cangshan HAKU Series 501127 High Carbon X-7 Damascus Steel Forged 12-inch Sashimi Knife with Sheath
The HAKU Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic, and beautiful, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X-7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark walnut wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- The 12-inch Sashimi Knife has a long, narrow blade, similar to those traditionally used in Japanese cuisine to prepare sashimi or sushi. However, this blade shape also lends itself to delicate carving tasks, such as thinly slicing beef, poultry, or cooked fish prior to plating. The 12-inch blade accommodates a long, uninterrupted slice on larger fish and other meats.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel.
- Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 60 +/- 2, the HAKU Series is incredibly sharp with exceptional edge retention.
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.