Cangshan TKSC White Series 1025439 Swedish Damasteel RWL34 Powder Steel Forged 8" Chef Knife
The refined Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user. Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of this Chef's Knife, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure it performs flawlessly.
- Designed by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller. Single large rivet features Thomas Keller's initials. This 8" chef's knife's slightly curved edge rocks back and forth for quick, accurate slicing, mincing, and dicing.
- Forged from Swedish Damasteel RWL34 powdered steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high-alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness and corrosion resistance. Full-tang blade construction. The bolster-free design supports firm pinch grip and allows easy honing/sharpening.
- Ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment creates a Rockwell hardness rating of 61 +/-2, allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge. Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths. 16-degree Asian-style cutting edge.
- Durable white polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable and ambidextrous grip. Polished bolster promotes a comfortable chef's grip. Angled stainless-steel end cap adds beauty and balance.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. USPTO Patented Design.