Cangshan W Series 60089 German Steel Chef's Knife, 8-Inch
The W Series reflects the transparency, openness and harmony that allow practical function to seamlessly meld with forward-thinking aesthetics. Sharp, clear lines smoothly meld into the subtle, soft contours of the elegantly crafted German Steel knives while distinct hollow brass rivets cut through the full tang of the blade vividly emphasizing and perfectly matching knife and chef.
- Hand crafted full tang knives stamped from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. 2016 Red Dot Honorable Mention, 2018 German Design Award. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well balanced 5.5" handle and 8" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This chef’s knife is the ultimate, all-purpose knife you’ll use every day. Use it for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing just about any ingredient.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.