Cangshan W Series German Steel Bread Knife, 10.25", Silver
The W Series reflects the transparency, openness and harmony that allow practical function to seamlessly meld with forward-thinking aesthetics. Sharp, clear lines smoothly meld into the subtle, soft contours of the elegantly crafted German Steel knives while distinct hollow brass rivets cut through the full tang of the blade vividly emphasizing and perfectly matching knife and chef.
- Patent Pending Red Dot 2016 Award design
- Rustic solid teak wood handle works with sleek handcrafted brass rivets tastefully
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Well balanced 5.25-inch handle and 10.25-inch blade
- Hand wash only, never dish wash your wood handle knives