N1 Series 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife, Forged German Steel, 59809
The N1 Series is a story of balance, precision, and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensures these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand.
- A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensures these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand. Bolsterless design encourages a professional pinch grip, allows the blade to be sharpened from heel to tip, and provides improved cutting precision, and safety. 2016 Red Dot Award Winner, A Design Award Winner, 2018 German Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from tight-grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well-balanced 5" handle and 5" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This utility knife features a straight-edge blade that's ideal for everything from delicate tomatoes to salami and crusty breads—without tearing or compressing soft interiors.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.