Z Series 10.25-Inch Bread Knife, Forged German Steel, 62502
The Z Series is sharply defining excellence in form and function. Keenly angled lines reinforce the sleek, comfortable shape of the handle and focus attention on the stunning mosaic rivet.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from tight-grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. 2019 Houseware Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Well-balanced 5.5" handle and 10.25" blade
- This bread knife's scalloped edge produces exceptionally smooth, clean, and precise cuts whether you're slicing bread, roasted meat, or delicate-skinned fruits and vegetables.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.