V2 Series 2.75-Inch Peeling/Tourne Knife, Forged German Steel, 1020434
The V2 Series is standard made beautiful. Purposefully designed to showcase the simple beauty of classic kitchen knives while focusing on elevating their practical functionality. A beautifully balanced, solidly durable, and exquisitely sharp knife.
- Full bolster helps balance the blade and protect the hand while cutting and sharpening the knife. USPTO Patented Design.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from tight-grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well-balanced 5" handle and 2.75" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This peeling knife is shaped like a bird's beak making easy work of peeling and trimming small fruits and vegetables with a rounded surface. It's also ideal for turning vegetables and for making decorative garnish cuts, such as rosettes or fluting.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.