Cangshan Z Series 62489 German Steel Forged Chef Knife, 8-Inch
The Z Series is sharply defining excellence in form and function. Keenly angled lines reinforce the sleek, comfortable shape of the handle and focuses attention on the stunning mosaic rivet.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. 2019 Houseware Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Well balanced 5.5" handle and 8" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This chef’s knife is the ultimate, all-purpose knife you’ll use every day. Use it for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing just about any ingredient.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.