Cangshan J Series 1020052 X-7 Steel Kiritsuke Knife With Walnut Sheath, 7-Inch
The J Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. This unique patented handle is made from rich ultra-dense African blackwood which perfectly accommodates a natural or firm pinch grip. Each knife comes with a magnetic American walnut wood Saya style sheath used to protect the knife in between uses. Our knives are well balanced and seamlessly crafted allowing for heavy kitchen use and easy clean-up.
- Hand-crafted knives Forged from 67 Layers of special formula Cangshan X-7 Damascus Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. 2017 Red Dot Design Award Winner, IDEA Award Finalist, 2018 German Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Well balanced 5.5" handle and 7" blade with HRC 60 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Includes solid piece walnut Saya style magnetic sheath to ensure your blade will be protected.
- This vegetable Cleaver, also know as a Nakiri is great for push cuts, slicing and dicing vegetables, mincing herbs, and cutting fruit or cheese. Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife. An innovative and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.