TKSC 4-Piece Fine Edge Steak Knife Set w/ Walnut Box, Forged Swedish Powder Steel, Thomas Keller Signature Collection, 1025552
The refined Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek, and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user. Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of this 4-Piece Steak Knife Set, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure it performs flawlessly.
- Designed by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller. A single, large rivet features Thomas Keller's initials. These fine-edge steak knives cut cleanly through meat without tearing. The set includes 4 Fine-edge steak knives with a Walnut storage box.
- Forged from Swedish Damasteel RWL34 powdered steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high-alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness, and corrosion resistance. Full-tang blade construction. The bolster-free design supports a firm pinch grip and allows easy honing/sharpening.
- Ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment creates a Rockwell hardness rating of 61 +/-2, allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge. Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths. 16-degree Asian-style cutting edge.
- Durable white polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable and ambidextrous grip. A polished bolster promotes a comfortable chef's grip. An angled stainless-steel end cap adds beauty and balance.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel. USPTO Patented Design.
4-Piece Set Includes:
- 4 X 5" Straight-Edge Steak Knife
- Magnetic Hinge Walnut Storage Case