Cangshan Z Series 62502 German Steel Forged Bread Knife, 10.25-Inch
The Z Series is sharply defining excellence in form and function. Keenly angled lines reinforce the sleek, comfortable shape of the handle and focuses attention on the stunning mosaic rivet.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. 2019 Houseware Design Award Winner. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Well balanced 5.5" handle and 10.25" blade
- This bread knife's scalloped edge produce exceptionally smooth, clean and precise cuts whether you're slicing bread, roasted meat or delicate-skinned fruits and vegetables.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.