Cangshan TN1 Series 1021974 Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel Forged 17-Piece Knife Block Set, Walnut
The TN1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV.
- RedDot 2016 Award patented design focus on unique all metal structure and ergonomic matte finish handle
- Solid walnut wood block works with the knives tastefully; every block is hand crafted and has its own unique grain
- NSF International Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- 2 3/4" peeling knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 5" tomato/cheese knife
- Six 5" fine-edge steak knives
- 6" boning knife
- 7" santoku knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" honing steel
- All-metal kitchen shears
- 16-slot walnut knife block
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.