Cangshan S Series 1020403 German Steel Forged 3.5-inch Paring Knife
The S Series is sleek and slim, perfectly contrasting boldly angled lines and smooth curves, a story of dynamic balance and sharp focus. This is a fresh update to standard, simple done exceptionally well, a tool a chef can trust.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well balanced 4.75" handle and 3.5" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This paring knife is small, ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work, like de-veining shrimp, removing the seeds from peppers and cutting small garnishes. Designed to be an all-purpose knife.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.