Cangshan V2 Series 1020427 German Steel Forged Paring Knife, 3.5-Inch Blade
The V2 Series is standard-made beautiful. Purposefully designed to showcase the simple beauty of classic kitchen knives while focusing on elevating their practical functionality. A beautifully balanced, solidly durable and exquisitely sharp knife.
- Full bolster helps balance the blade and protect the hand while cutting and sharpening the knife. USPTO Patented Design.
- Hand-crafted full tang knives forged from tight-grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance, and exceptional edge retention. Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.
- Well, balanced 5" handle and 3.5" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- This paring knife is small, ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work, like de-veining shrimp, removing the seeds from peppers, and cutting small garnishes. Designed to be an all-purpose knife.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully, and dry with a towel.