YARI Series 6-inch Chef's Knife with Sheath, X-7 Damascus Steel, 501219
The YARI Series is a bold statement of traditional design coupled with innovative materials. Exceptionally sharp, and striking in design, these hand-sharpened blades feature a unique 67-layer Damascus pattern across the face of the X-7 high-alloy full-tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense gray G10 handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a rich gray wood magnetic Saya-style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife's distinct blade.
- The 6-inch Chef’s Knife is one of the kitchen’s most essential and versatile tools. Designed for both push cuts and the popular rocking motion, this blade is perfectly shaped for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and fruits. The wider blade on the chef’s knife assists in maintaining control for a straight top-to-bottom cut through tougher foods, like starchy root vegetables. The 6-inch length makes for a comfortable and nimble extension of the hand.
- Each blade goes through our proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Forged from 67 layers of Cangshan's proprietary X-7 Damascus Steel. Each blade goes through Cangshan's proprietary ULTRA6 heat treatment, ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- NSF Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.