Cangshan J Series 62762 High Carbon X-7 Damascus Steel Chef Knife With Walnut Sheath, 8-Inch
The J Series is a testament to the beauty of expert hand craftsmanship. Exceptionally sharp, minimalistic beauty these hand sharpened blades feature unique Damascus patterns across the face of the VG10 high-alloy full tang blades. Rich, ultra-dense African Blackwood handles balance each knife while providing exceptional comfort and precision for the chef. Each knife comes with a dark Walnut wood magnetic Saya style sheath that is perfectly shaped to match and protect the knife’s distinct blade.
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from fine grained, X-7 Damascus Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains its strength and function.
- Well balanced 5.5" handle and 8" blade with HRC 60 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Includes solid piece walnut Saya style magnetic sheath to ensure your blade will be protected.
- This chef’s knife is the ultimate, all-purpose knife you will use every day. Use it for chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing just about any ingredient. Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife. An innovative and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers.
- NSF International Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.